Telefon: 0522-364 20 There are more repeat guests here than most other properties. Extra health & safety measures. Dessutom erbjuds gratis frukostbuffé, gratis wi-fi i allmänna utrymmen och avgiftsfri parkering. Läs mer och skriv ut affischen och sätt upp den på din arbetsplats. Oavsett vilket rum du väljer så ingår alltid frukost, wifi och fri parkering. IS LATE CHECK IN POSSIBLE? If you don’t book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. “Beautiful location, clean, nice hotel, reasonable prices, nice stuff.”, “Breakfast is very good and includes a lot of variety. This property has taken extra health and hygiene measures to ensure your safety is their priority. Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property. Make sure to book room with sea view: it has wonderful location with stunning views over the bay, very light and cosy room with balcony to enjoy beautiful sunsets.”, “The offered items were excellent and satisfactory.”, “The room which was initally booked for us had the head of the toilet removed. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens. ”, “Breakfast was a new experience. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Pros. Här har du fri tillgång till . Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. For bookings made on or after April 6, 2020, be sure to consider the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. Bohusgården ligger vackert beläget med strålande utsikt över Byfjorden strax söder om Uddevalla. En riktig sommaroas! Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit language, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not allowed. Value for money 7.7. Whoops! Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Bohusgården Hotell’s rooms also feature a private bathroom and bright, modern décor. Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay, The property usually replies within a few days. För dig som övernattande privatgäst som köpt rum och frukost eller ett paket där entré till spa & poolomrÃ¥de inte ingÃ¥r är välkommen att kontakta oss innan ankomst för att se om vi har lediga spatider. The on-site restaurant is open all week during summer and on Fridays and Saturdays for the rest of the year. 4-stjernet. The view is great and we got an upgrade to small apartments - adding additional flavor to a great deal. ), Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. Webbadministratör Från priset är: 995.00 kr. Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. Bohusgården är ett härligt och modernt hotell med en stor och exklusiv wellness-avdelning. Konferensgäst: För våra konferensgäster har vi ett högklassiskt kök där speciellt vår lunchbuffé är mycket omtalad. I priset ingår: - 1 natt . The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens is located at Nordens Väg 6, 1.2 miles from the center of Uddevalla.Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens, Uddevalla. . Business guests enjoy the free breakfast. Gäster har tillgång till bland annat dator, flerspråkig personal och bagageförvaring. The staff were very helpful and friendly. This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. Den ultimata västsvenska Spa- Hotell- och Konferensupplevelsen - Vann Spa, Hotell & Konferens beläget intill storslagna Gullmarsfjorden i Bohuslän, Västkusten. Unna dig det lilla extra under några sköna dagar på Sveriges västkust. Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens erbjuder dig som gäst rum i varierande storlekar. Dessa två dagar har förgyllts av solljus och fokus på utveckling, både individuellt och som grupp. Alla rum har sängar från jensen, TV, telefon, trådlöst eller fast internet, samt badrum med toalett och dusch eller badkar. Detta hotell erbjuder gratis wi-fi och parkering, och du har även tillgång till ett spa. Get instant confirmation with FREE cancellation on most rooms! Konferensmiddagen är en två- eller trerätters serverad middag. Never seen such a large breakfast buffe”, “Swimming pool and SPA facilities are superb. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. WiFi och parkering erbjuds utan extra kostnad. Bohusgården Bohusgården. Nedanför hotellet finns ett trevligt rekreationsområde och en populär strandpromenad som bjuder in till trevliga spatserturer. Bathroom features (shower, bathtub, etc. The spa facilities were good and clean. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Alla rum har en TV. See health & safety details. The offered items were excellent and satisfactory. Nu kan du åter igen ta del av några fina medlemserbjudande från Bohusgården i Uddevalla. Medlemserbjudande från Bohusgården 2020. Reservations longer than 45 nights aren't possible. Nordens väg 6 Good location to explore Bohus. Rating: 8.4/10 ‎439 reviews ‎Price range: from $130 CAD. Ungefär 40 min hemifrån med bil ligger Bohusgården , ett ganska stort hotell i Uddevalla med möjlighet till bad för barn och spa för vuxna över 18 år. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Great location - show map. Please enter a valid email address. Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens. WiFi och parkering erbjuds utan extra kostnad. All rights reserved. When would you like to stay at Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens? We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. Hotellet erbjuder. Upon inquiring with reception, they gave us a free upgrade to a better room / floor :).”, “This is a big Hotel Complex, with Spa and good food. Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens * * * * Bohusgården. Choose your currency. Vi erbjuder inte dagspa. Beautiful location, clean, nice hotel, reasonable prices, nice stuff. Spa hotel i Uddevalla. Från 795:-/person. All rooms have a TV. Jämför rumstyper och priser från 3 leverantörer och se 11 bilder av Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens i Uddevalla. . Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room. ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? Mötet på Bohusgården Namnen på konferenslokalerna på Bohusgården är tagna från olika håll i Skandinavien och pekar på den variation och okonstlade professionalism som reflekterar mellan whiteboardtavlorna och mineralvattnet. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Pooler & Vatten. WiFi and parking services are free of charge. Uddevallas största konferensanläggning med en vindunderlig utsikt över Byfjorden och Uddevallabron. Kids loved the free candy and ice cream at the buffet. Click here to read post guidelines. Your current language is English (US), Great for Two Travelers. Guests loved walking around the neighborhood! Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. Rummen på Bohusgården Hotell har eget badrum och en ljus och modern inredning. Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens takes special requests – add in the next step! Direkt utanför spa finns vår vinterträdgård med sittgrupper där du kan sitta och koppla av. Vill du boka ett rum på Vann Spa Hotell & Konferens är det ofta enklast att ringa på 0523-442 00. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. 25,119 were here. 1438000,1436460,1426230,1430050,1419270,1419750,1418460,1410120|1,1431050,1410120|4,1427540,1438000|4,1424260|1,1428140,1424260,1413060,1431050|1,1357110|4,1435900,1427540|3,1427540|1,1436490,1431660,1409740,1419270|4,1427310,1410120,1357110,1438000|2,1419110,1417130,1431050|3,1357110|1,1436490|2,1414210,1333130,1409230,1416110,1437680|2,1416660,1347410,1413460, Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens (Hotel), Uddevalla (Sweden) Deals. This is a big Hotel Complex, with Spa and good food. Staff are very nice.”, “Great breakfast with a wide choice of cold and warm dishes. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Hotell Bohusgården ligger vid Byfjorden i Uddevalla och har ett spa- och hälsocenter. Vissa av dem erbjuder också olika behandlingar på rummet. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking; Collect. Till oss kan du komma för att vara aktiv eller bara koppla av. We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. I wish I could go with my family to enjoy the SPA and saunas, but it was just for work.”, “The view from the room and the spa was exceptional. 4-star. Read more. Detta hotell är en rökfri anläggning som erbjuder gäster ett fullständigt spa, en restaurang och en inomhuspool. För vÃ¥ra övernattande konferensgäster ingÃ¥r entré till spa & poolomrÃ¥det. I wish I could go with my family to enjoy the SPA and saunas, but it was just for work. Hotell Bohusgården ligger intill Byfjorden i Uddevalla och erbjuder ett spa, en bastu och en inomhuspool. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. The staff were very helpful and friendly.”, “Good location to explore Bohus. Alla rum har en TV. The spa facilities were good and clean. Gratis morgenmadsbuffet, gratis Wi-Fi og gratis parkering. Your contribution should be yours. Gäster kan koppla av i anläggningens spa, bastu eller inomhuspool. All rooms have a TV. Pris från: 1495:-/person i tre nätter, Njut av er bröllopsnatt hos oss på Bohusgården. WiFi and parking services are free of charge. Some have a balcony offering views of the fjord. Your current currency is Pakistani Rupee, Choose your language. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines. View deals for Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Nordens Väg 6, 451 43 Uddevalla, Sweden Logi: Bohusgården, Uddevalla . I vÃ¥rt spa och poolomrÃ¥det har vi olika tider pÃ¥ 2,5 h för för att kunna sprida ut antalet gäster sÃ¥ att man kan hÃ¥lla avstÃ¥nd. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rummen på Bohusgården Hotell har eget badrum och en ljus och modern inredning. Entry can be purchased with the reception. Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. . Avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language. 451 43 Uddevalla, Telefon: 0522-364 20E-Mail: [email protected], © BookVisitWeb 2021 • Privacy Policy • Rights, Anmäl dig här för att ta del av vÃ¥ra nyheter och erbjudanden, Du kan när som helst avanmäla dig frÃ¥n vara utskick. Success. 13 October, 2021 Moa Lubell Comments 0 Comment. Overview Amenities & Policies. Gustavsberg Nature Reserve is a near neighbor of Bohusgården, while Uddevalla Östra Train Station is 5 minutes’ drive away. Bohusgården Bohusgården. På kvällen äter ni vår stora bistrobuffé och efter en avkopplande natt i sköna Jensen-sängar njuter ni av vår hotellfrukost. Senare på kvällen dukar vi upp ost och kex samt korv med bröd. Bohusgården i Uddevalla är ett Svanen-märkt hotell med härlig utsikt över fjorden och erbjuder hotellrum, och konferensrum i en kustnära stad. Vårt buffétorg är öppet för dig som konferensgäst. Hi Lester, Respect the privacy of others. Jag bokade ett paket där övernattning, bad, middagsbuffée och frukost ingick. The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. På 15 minuters promenad hittar du Uddevalla centrum med mysiga caféer och shopping. 4-star hotel in Uddevalla with spa and indoor pool. För att du ska få en helhetsupplevelse har vi även fina erbjudanden som inkluderar entré till spa samt mat. Get more as an Orbitz Rewards member. Browse deals and discounts on airfares and flight schedules and hotels with trip.com about Uddevalla Hospital in Uddevalla 26 860 har varit här. Swimming pool and SPA facilities are superb. Telefon: 0522-364 20 E-Mail: info@bohusgarden.se. Promotional content will be removed. The entrance to the property is closed between 11:00 PM and 7:00 AM. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for. This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel. 3 dage Fra 649,-/ spar op til 650,-NEDSAT 4 dage Fra 939,-/ spar op til 1.010,-NEDSAT 5 dage Fra 1.259,-/ spar op til 1.340,- . Bohusgården uddevalla. These two days have been gilded by sunlight and a focus on development, both individually and as a group. Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Bohusgården Hotell's rooms also feature a private bathroom and bright, modern décor. Regarding the circumstances, our spa/pool/gym unit is open. Nice dinning area with good view. Boka in er nu för en fantastisk weekend. Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens. Alla rum har en TV. Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens. Breakfast was a new experience. This service may contain translations powered by Google. Bohusgården har 220 rum varav 65 byggdes 2019 och håller ny bra standard. X. Bild 1/45. Incheckning från 16.00. Issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be directed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Guests wishing to dine at the hotel need to book in advance. Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. Booking.com may—at its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or otherwise change these Guidelines. Hotellet har fått betyget: 9.0 från våra recensioner av tidigare gäster. Vi gör trevliga utflykter till Hunnebostrand, Smögen, Kosteröarna och Marstrand med Carlstens fästning. Try again. Saml stempler. If you're looking for a romantic hotel in Uddevalla, look no further than Bohusgarden Hotell & Konferens. Sommar och Bohuslän hör ihop. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. The view is great and we got an upgrade to small apartments - adding additional flavor to a great deal.”, “Swimming pool and SPA facilities are superb. Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. The view from the room and the spa was exceptional. Uddevalla Open är en nordisk turnering för . Hittades i boken – Sida 152After 1705 , when a mineral spring was discovered , Ronneby flourished as health spa . Among the several ancient gravefields , runic stones , and judge's ... BOHUSGÅRDEN Nordens Väg 6 , 451 43 Uddevalla . 152 - The West Coast Göteborg. Spapaket. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Alla rum har TV. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens * * * * Bohusgården. Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens, Uddevalla. Welcoming Booking.com guests since Apr 24, 2009. Hi, with COVID-19 and all, which of your facilities (swimming pool, spa, etc.) Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. Stort konferenshotell med bekväma faciliteter och vackert läge på en höjd vid den storslagna Byfjordens lugna vatten med den mäktiga Uddevallabron i fjärran. Send your own question to the property below. Vann Spa Hotell & Konferens är ett attraktivt hotell i Brastad. Observera att vissa tider kan bli fullbokade och vi kommer dÃ¥ tilldela närmsta lediga tid. Hotell Hotel Bohusgården Uddevalla. Affärsresenärer brukar gilla frukosten som ingår. The spa facilities were good and clean. These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel: Cancellation and payment policies vary according to accommodation type. Thanks! På kvällen väntade spa och god mat, . This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you. Hitta information om Hotel Bohusgården AB. 451 43 Uddevalla, Telefon: 0522-364 20E-Mail: info@bohusgarden.se, © BookVisitWeb 2021 • Privacy Policy • Rights, Anmäl dig här för att ta del av våra nyheter och erbjudanden, Du kan när som helst avanmäla dig från vara utskick. All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability. Great location and facilities for couples. Här njuter vi av god mat, vacker miljö och inte minst av spa-, pool- och relaxområdet på förmiddagen dag 2! I dejlige Uddevalla ligger Bohusgården, som er et moderne, førsteklasses spahotel med udsigt over fjorden og den fascinerende bro. Rum landningsida | Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens. Views from the restaurant were great and the Christmas decor gave a nice environtment. Tider:   Starting April 6, 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the coronavirus. 4-star hotel in Uddevalla with spa and indoor pool. Vann Spa Hotell & Konferens. Cykla på någon av cykellederna i närområdet och koppla sedan av i vår spaavdelning och sköna sängar. Boka ditt boende på Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens i Uddevalla. En större pool för simning och träning, en bubbelpool, avkopplande badkar där man kan lägga i badkulor i olika dofter, tre varma källor utomhus, en varm källa och Vinterbadet, den lite grundare poolen Lagunen, Kneippbadet där du växelvis går i varmt . I spa hittar du Lagunen - en lite grundare pool, ångbastu och klassisk bastu, en varm och en kall källa, Kneippbad, fotbad, isdusch, relax, solterapi och ljusterapirum. Det här hotellet tillhör en av våra bästa samarbetspartners och är ett hotell som vi och tidigare gäster gärna rekommenderar via recensioner. På Bohusgården möts man av en personlig service som speglar deras ledord, genorisitet och ödmukhet. Well managed hotel with excellent facilities, good breakfast and a buffet that is not a free for all.”. (aka coffee, sweets and ice cream in large quantities) in Uddevalla. Bohusgården Hotell och Konferens är beläget i södra Uddevalla, i hjärtat av Bohuslän. Precis nedanför hotellet går den vackra strandpromenaden som blivit utsedd till Sveriges vackraste väg. Här hittar du mer information om det 4-stjärniga hotellet Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens i Uddevalla.Du kan även läsa recensioner om Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens skrivna av användare direkt på vår sajt. LÃ¥n av badrock och tofflor ingÃ¥r för vuxna. Make sure to book room with sea view: it has wonderful location with stunning views over the bay, very light and cosy room with balcony to enjoy beautiful sunsets. p.r. Bohusgården i Uddevalla Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens ligger vackert i södra Uddevalla med fin utsikt över Byfjorden, i hjärtat av Bohuslän. However we have three different time intervals between 13.00 until 21.00 that you will choose from, to keep the spa/pool/gym unit less crowded. You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question. WiFi och parkering erbjuds utan extra kostnad. Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens Nordens väg 6 451 43 Uddevalla. Hittades i boken – Sida 626Uddevalla TO 64 km ( 40 mi ) north of Kungälv , 79 km ( 49 mi ) north of Göteborg . A former shipbuilding town located at ... Lodging $$ i Bohusgården . This modern concrete - block hotel's ... It is the spa that attracts people here . Freshly baked waffles on spot, "candy bar" and soft ice-cream took it over the limit. Beautiful location, clean, nice hotel, reasonable prices, nice stuff. After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. 4 resultat i Uddevalla baserat på dina sök-kriterier. Given the close proximity of popular landmarks, such as Statyn på Kungstorget (1.3 mi) and Uddevalla Kyrka (1.3 mi), guests of Bohusgarden Hotell & Konferens can easily experience some of Uddevalla's most well known attractions. Hotell Bohusgården. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any question or answers. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity. Well managed hotel with excellent facilities, good breakfast and a buffet that is not a free for all. Error: Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip. are open and which ones are closed? Upon inquiring with reception, they gave us a free upgrade to a better room / floor :). (Endast entré till poolomrÃ¥de, ej tillgÃ¥ng till spa som har 18-Ã¥rsgräns). Missa inte chansen, boka nu Bohusgården Hotell och Konferens är beläget i södra Uddevalla, i hjärtat av Bohuslän.Till oss kan du komma för att vara aktiv eller bara koppla av. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Charges may apply. Bohusgården i Uddevalla är ett Svanen-märkt hotell med härlig utsikt över fjorden och erbjuder hotellrum, och konferensrum i en kustnära stad. 4.0 out of 5.0. “Great breakfast with a wide choice of cold and warm dishes. Toppklass, njutning och god mat i ett! Bohusgården Hotell har ett stort och brett utbud av både mat och konferenslokaler som passar såväl den lilla som den stora gruppen. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. We want you to share your story, with both the good and the not-so-good. Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens * * * * Bohusgården i Uddevalla ligger med härlig utsikt över fjorden och erbjuder såväl konferens som privatgäster en gemytlig vistelse i kustnära stad. There are more repeat guests here than most other properties. * Freshly baked waffles on spot, "candy bar" and soft ice-cream took it over the limit. Kökschef Hotell Bohusgården Uddevalla. Tanken är att alla företagsgrupper, stora som små, ska kunna finna plats och ro i Uddevalla för mötet. På spahotell i Uddevalla kan du boka boende och de har dessutom ett spa på plats som erbjuder tjänster som ansiktsbehandlingar och kroppsbehandlingar. Koppla av en natt i dubbelrum med balkong, tillgång till spa med pool, bubbelpool, solterapi, bastu, varma takbaljor utomhus, gym och motionsrum m.m. It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Price Guarantee. I härliga Uddevalla ligger Bohusgården, som är ett modernt, förstklassigt spa-hotell med utsikt över Byfjorden och den fascinerande bron. Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens rekommenderar att du använder flygplatsen Trollhättan, Sverige (THN-Vanersborg) - 34,1 km . WiFi och parkering är gratis. 낍 Comfort 8.2. Frukostbuffé ingår Spa: På hotellet finns spa med swimmingpool, bubblepool, bastulandskap, takbaljor . Copyright © 1996–2021 Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). Upplev Västkusten som bjuder in till en härlig semester i havets tecken. This spa and conference hotel offers fantastic views over the fjord and the spectacular Uddevalla bridge is a maze of corridors and buildings where the newest additions offers high standard, super comfy and spacious rooms with very nice beds. Strandpromenaden ligger bara ett par minuter bort. Påstigningsorter: Uppsala Stationsgatan ReseCentrum hpl E3; Ramstalund Macken; Enköping Gustav Adolfsplan/Källgatan; Västerås ReseCentrum hpl i; Hallstahammar OKQ8 Västeråsvägen 1; Köping Skinngubben Ringvägen 75; Arboga . Contributions should be travel related. I vårt spa och poolområde hittar du olika pooler och vattenkällor. Hotell Bohusgården ligger vid Byfjorden i Uddevalla och har ett spa- och hälsocenter. Never seen such a large breakfast buffe. Thanks! – The view is great and we got an upgrade to small apartments - adding additional flavor to a great deal. The staff were very helpful and friendly.”, This property has taken extra health and hygiene measures to ensure your safety is their priority. Find cheap hotels Near Uddevalla Hospital In Uddevalla on Trip.com and save up to 55%. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. Med sina vackra omgivningar, sitt härliga spa och hållbara, miljömedvetna tänk möts du av generositet och ödmjukhet - ledorden för Bohusgården Hotell och Konferens. Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens is located near Byfjorden in Bohuslän. 26 586 har varit här. Lester. Pris 75:-/barn/ungdom 6-17 Ã¥r. Från 1295:-/person, Dubbelrum standard, tillgång till pool- och spaavdelning, bistrobuffé och frukostbuffé The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Are you missing any information about this area? Telefon: 0522 - 364 20 (uppge bokningskod: Uddevalla Open - Golf) Priser/natt: Enkelrum 995 kr Dubbelrum 525 kr Trebäddsrum 455 kr Fyrbäddsrum 425 kr. Denna underbara anläggning ligger intill vattnet med utsikt mot Uddevalla bron och ca: 4km ifrån Uddevalla centrum. Thanks for your response Location 8.6. Staff are very nice. Kom och mys med oss i adventstider med julbistro, spa och skön sömn i härliga sängar. There is an unforgettable experience waiting for you here with a wide range of conference rooms, a wonderful spa area and great activity areas. Hotell Bohusgården söker Kökschef Bohusgården har idag 30 konferenslokaler, 350 rum med 700 bäddar, spa samt 3 olika matsalar. Den infrastrukturvänliga positionen i Västra We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. Från 1795:-Person, Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens På 15 minuters promenad hittar du Uddevalla centrum med mysiga caféer och shopping. Här möter du en härlig anläggning för rekreation och lugn och ro. The room which was initally booked for us had the head of the toilet removed. Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay. Telefon: 0522-364 .. ), I already have a booking at this property. HELLO. Respect the privacy of others. We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens Nordens väg 6 451 43 Uddevalla. På den här resan förlänger vi känslan av sommar och njuter av havsutsikt, doften av fisk, salta bad och för den som törs har vi en ostronskola med provsmakning. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Bohusgården Hotell & Konferens * * * * Bohusgården i Uddevalla ligger med härlig utsikt över fjorden och erbjuder såväl konferens som privatgäster en gemytlig vistelse i kustnära stad.
Fönsterlås Bg750 Montering, Skarva Garn Utan Knut, Andrahandsuthyrning Stockholm Priser, Kollektivavtal Nytida, Kommande Försäljning Kungsholmen, Eda Kommun Organisationsnummer, Särskilt Tandvårdsbidrag Till Förebyggande Tandvårdsåtgärder, Jotun Lady Minerals återförsäljare, Rotting Bord Utemöbler, Väg- Och Vatten Lth Antagningsstatistik,